2. Select Sutherland Shire & Menai Senior Oztag
3. Select the competition you wish to register in e.g. Monday Night Mixed
4. Create an account & verify the email address
5. Fill in your team name and select the specific division you wish to play in e.g. Monday Night Mix Div 1
6. Invite team members. You will receive a team code when registering please forward this on
7. TEAM DELEGATES – Once you have registered your team. Log back in and register as a player.
Competition Nights – Sutherland Shire
Monday Night: Men’s, Women’s, Mixed (Cronulla & Taren Pt)
Tuesday Night: Women’s, Mixed, Mixed U21’s (Kareela)
Wednesday Night: Men’s, Men’s 30’s, Men’s 40’s, Men’s 50’s (Kareela)
Thursday Night: Men’s, Mixed (Cronulla)
Menai Competition – The Ridge
Monday Night: Men’s 30’s, Mixed & Women’s
Thursday Night: Men’s, Mixed
* Women’s competition will only go ahead if there are substantial team numbers
Please find below the attached REGISTRATION form (this form only to be used if you are attending the registration night). If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Australian Oztag will only allow former Oztag Merchandise or the new OES shorts/tights to be played in. This is mandatory policy to allow the same grade of velro and material in all playing shorts/tights.
The referee will NOT allow a player to take the field without the proper shorts/tights.
No homemade shorts/tights are permitted on the field.
All team playing tops must be the same colour. All shirts must have a different number. All playing tops must be long enough to be tucked into shorts/ tights. Teams have until round 4 to organise this. NO PLAYERS ARE PERMITTED TO WEAR LOW CUT TANK SINGLETS (LOW CUT UNDER THE ARM).
SHORTS = $30 TIGHTS = $40
LOSS OF WAGES COVER: An additional loss of wages cover is available. Please visit our website for further information
If you have any further questions please email email@example.com or call Ph: 95310966 or M: 0433 398 628 or 0404 383 997