Please click HERE to access the registration portal and register a team.
Team Registrations for SUMMER 2023/24 are now OPEN! Competitions will start Monday 9th of October. (Competition may be extended due to any washout rounds). Registration fee’s are $100 per player if you pay prior to SUNDAY 27th August, any payments received after this date will increase to $110 per person. We use an online registration system called SportFIX. The SportFIX App is available on mobile devices and will allow you to register as well as see draws/ladders etc throughout the season.
FINAL TEAM CUT OFF: FRIDAY 15TH SEPTEMBER.
Online Registration Process: – Please note that until a minimum of 8 players have REGISTERED AND PAID a team IS NOT considered registered and IS NOT guaranteed a spot in the competition.
If you need to create a SportFix account, follow the prompts to do so when they appear.
Team delegates please note that registering a team and putting yourself as the team admin DOES NOT register you as a player into the team, you need to do this seperately just like every other player.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATIONS – ALREADY HAVE A TEAM
If you are already part of a team or have been asked to join a team your team delegate will either send you an email with a link or provide you with a team code.
INDIVIDUAL PLAYER REGISTRATIONS – NO TEAM
If you are interested in playing Oztag but do not have a team, please email us your first & last name, contact number & what competition night/division you wish to play in.
Team Delegates MUST register their teams, before players can register into them.
1. To register a new team please click here SPORTFIX
2. Select Register a New Team and follow the prompts. Please pay attention to your email address and contact number as we will use this to communicate with you.
3. Team Delegates are required to register their team online. The delegate MUST then register themselves into the team using the code provided.
5. Team delegates MUST then send the Invitation code to their players, who then register themselves into the team by selecting the JOIN A TEAM option on SPORTFIX.
6. Teams that played during previous seasons can be easily re-registered by the Team delegate logging into SPORTFIX, selecting My Teams and then selecting the Re-Register option to commence the registration process.
STEP BY STEP – REGISTRATION PROCESS:
STEP 1 – REGISTER A TEAM:
- Click on this link: REGISTER YOUR TEAM HERE
- Delegates ONLY should select “REGISTER NEW TEAM”
- Choose the appropriate competition / division e.g. Monday Cronulla –> Mix Div 1
- Enter your TEAM NAME as well as the delegates contact details
- Accept the terms and conditions and your team will now be registered
STEP 2 – TEAM DELEGATE TO REGISTER THEMSELVES INTO THE TEAM:
- After registering your team, team delegates will continue until they see the option to “REGISTER MYSELF AS A TEAM MEMBER”
- Please follow the prompts and enter the required information. Please ensure you register and pay to be included in the team.
- Once you are registered in the team, the team becomes active and you are able to invite other team members to also register.
STEP 3 – TO REGISTER OTHER PLAYERS INTO YOUR TEAM:
- Use the ‘TEAM INVITATION’ option. This will automatically email a link to the players to sign up
- Alternatively you can send out the TEAM INVITATION CODE and ask players to use the following link: TEAM CODE INVITATION LINK HERE
Obtaining Team Code For the team delegates of the teams that have already registered you can obtain the Team Code by Logging into your SportFix account
- Go to My Teams (from the Profile Icon in top right)
- Locate the team you wish to manage
- Click on View Team
- Click on Team Member Registrations in the Competition window towards bottom of screen
- The screen that appears shows you the code to send to players
- It also shows who has been invited and who has registered.
All registrations, both players and teams, must now be done online.
Please note that when paying through SportFix you will incur a 4.3% surcharge.
CLICK HERE ON HOW TO REGISTER